Message Title: Good and Bad Distance
Message Text: Mark 14:27-72
Jesus Goes Before the Sanhedrin (vv.53-65)
Principle: Real faith will be seen and challenged. Jesus followed close with God and stood strong, Peter gave into fear and followed from a distance.
Peter Disowns Jesus (vv.66-72)
Principle: Suffering always follows sin, maybe not immediately, but certainly.
- You make choices and your choices make you.
- It is better to make a good choice than trying to undo a bad one.
1.Who or (what) Will Have my Heart (Affections) — We all love something
2.Who or (what) will have my Trust? — We all trust something.
3.Who or (what) will have Authority over me? — We all obey something.
- The Key to Prosperity is God’s Presence (Exodus 33:15)
- The Key to Prosperity is Obedience (John 14:21)
- The Key to Obedience is Faith (Hebrews 11:6)
Our lives are broken because we love, trust and obey broken things.
1.Word / Prayer
2.Giving-Money and Time