Message Title: The Greatest War Ever Fought
Message Truth: The truth is that life is not a cruise ship but a battleship. Its not a playground but a battle ground.
Message Text: Luke 10:1-20
18 He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
- Jesus said The Satan is Real (Adversary, Accuser)
- Invisible does not mean Fictional.
2. Jesus said Demons are Real.
3. Jesus said Spiritual Warfare is Real
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.” Ephesians 6:10-18
13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.” Colossians 1:13
- We have a Confessional Faith – This is like saying we are going to win the big game.
- then we have an Operational Faith. – Then there is what actually happens, and you experience in the game.
With in – Besides the adversary, you are your biggest obstacle. (If you loan the devil a stick he will beat you over the head with it)
Around – the world (cosmos)
Remote – The Adversary in the 3rd heaven working remotely but strategically.
4. Jesus said the Victory has Been Won
He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.” 1 John 3:8
5. The Truth is the War has Been Won but Battles are Still being Fought.