- Principle #1- God is always at work around you.
Principle #2 – God Pursues a love relationship that is real and personal.
Message Title: Restoration Love (The proof of passion is in the pursuit)
Restoration can be defined as the act of returning something to its former condition. Making something new again. Restoring can also make things better than their current state. The Bible says a lot about this. Our Heavenly Father’s restoring power is one of the greatest promises from Scripture.
Message Truth: God will go to any length to protect and restore a love relationship with you.
Message Text: Hosea 3:1-5
1.God pursues us while we are still loving other gods and running from Him (v.3:1)
- Love is an act of the will – not just feelings of love (I’m not just along for the ride of love)
- God brought Mercy and Grace while we were with other lovers (v.2-3)
The goal was relationship and being together.
- God is love and promises to forgive and restore all who repent and return to Him. He promises to bless all who trust him. (v.4-5)
God will go to any length to protect and restore a love relationship with you.
Video Notes: Unit 3
- Christianity is not a religion: it’s a relationship.
- No matter how far you go, no matter how hard your run, God continues to pursue you in a love relationship.
- We don’t have quiet times so we can grow to love God. We have quiet times because we love God.
- When you find yourself too busy to spend time with God, you don’t have a scheduling problem, you have a love problem.
- God is love. He is the standard and everything else has to measure up to Him.
- If you don’t feel like you love God as you ought, don’t panic. God is still pursuing you. Open your heart to all that God is doing, even today.